P R I N T
Offering a Full Range of Print Services
With advancements within the commercial printing industry, technology has opened up more options than ever before. So whatever your project, deadline or budget there is a suitable choice. Our experienced and professional print team provide support and advice to complement our comprehensive range of print services and can help steer you towards the most appropriate and best printing solution.
Offset Lithography is the most common and high-volume, commercial printing method. Our Litho Print solution is perfect for medium to long print runs on to a wide range of different papers and boards. Colours are balanced to Industry standards to achieve sharp and crisp results for both full-colour images and text on coated stocks and uncoated papers, more soft and subtle colour. Another advantage is that Litho printing can accurately match to specially mixed inks, or spot colours, of the Pantone Colour System.
- High quality and consistently crisp reproduction.
- Perfect for a broad range of papers, cards and plastics.
- Per unit cost reduces as the quantity/print run increases.
- During long runs there is no reduction in quality.
- Special inks matching – Pantone Spot colours and spot metallics.
- Litho set up is expensive so not cost effective for short runs.
- Set up process takes longer, so not best choice for a quick turn round.
- No variable data option on press.
- Smaller colour spectrum so printed colours may be less bright.
Digital printing does away with most mechanical steps used with traditional printing such as plate making. Professional digital print presses used by professional printers are much more sophisticated than using your printer at home. By delivering Superfine toner particles of inks and employing a calibrated Pantone matching system, we can print fine detail and a vibrant range of colours onto an extended range of papers and card. Digital printing is a perfect option for short run and swift turnaround.
- Rapid setup time for a fast turnaround of orders.
- Brighter, more vivid images available on a range of materials.
- Low-cost option for low quantity print runs.
- Personalisation option available changing text/images without slowing the print run.
- Costly for longer print runs
- Less colour output control
- Digital Inks unsuitable for all printed surfaces
- Quality can be unpredictable
- More difficult to precisely match Pantone colours
Variable Data Printing/ Direct Mailing
Our Variable Data Printing services can allow you to personalise and target your direct mail, as each print can be unique. We can either complete the entire job digitally or by a combination of both litho and digital presses to ensure that we deliver within your budget.